East Coast Party Band to headline New Years Eve Party at the Point | Events
MT. PLEASANT (WCSC) - Ring in the New Year with live music, great times and friends at a celebration that is sure to mark an exciting end to 2012.
New Years Eve Party at the Point will be held Monday, December 31 at the Omar Shrine Temple in Mt. Pleasant. The party is presented by 101.7 Chuck FM and Harbor Breeze Restaurant.
Permanent Vacation will get the music started, and The East Coast Party Band with special guest Donnie Weaver of The O’Kaysions will headline the evening.
Tickets for New Years Eve Party at the Point are $55. VIP tickets start at $99 and include dinner, drinks, VIP seating and discount hotel options. Proceeds from the event will benefit the Omar Shriners.
For more information call 843-606-2100. To order tickets, click here.
Copyright 2012 WCSC. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Mt. Pleasant
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Second show added for Dave Chappelle at the PAC
- Police: Fugitive attempting to leave area captured at Charleston airport
- Parents, community call for end to violence following fatal shooting
- Couple behind bars after meth lab discovered at N. Charleston home
- Suspect sought after woman forced to withdraw money at gunpoint