East Coast Party Band to headline New Years Eve Party at the Point | Events
MT. PLEASANT (WCSC) - Ring in the New Year with live music, great times and friends at a celebration that is sure to mark an exciting end to 2012.
New Years Eve Party at the Point will be held Monday, December 31 at the Omar Shrine Temple in Mt. Pleasant. The party is presented by 101.7 Chuck FM and Harbor Breeze Restaurant.
Permanent Vacation will get the music started, and The East Coast Party Band with special guest Donnie Weaver of The O’Kaysions will headline the evening.
Tickets for New Years Eve Party at the Point are $55. VIP tickets start at $99 and include dinner, drinks, VIP seating and discount hotel options. Proceeds from the event will benefit the Omar Shriners.
For more information call 843-606-2100. To order tickets, click here.
Copyright 2012 WCSC. All rights reserved.
Top Mt. Pleasant Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mike Perkis named unofficial winner of Sullivan's Island mayoral race
- IOP business owner says his car is not a billboard, city's attorney will review ordinance
- Trio facing federal charges in murder-for-hire plot
- John Corbett Band hits The Windjammer stage tonight
- John Corbett to rock The Windjammer Saturday