Crews to close I-526 entrance ramp on Hwy 17 in Mt. Pleasant | News
MT. PLEASANT, SC (WCSC)- Charleston County Government officials have announced a new Interstate 526 ramp closure in Mt. Pleasant on Highway 17 North effective at midnight tonight.
Officials say construction crews will work on the westbound I-526 ramp, located just past Bowman Road, from 12 a.m. to 4 a.m. Saturday.
Traffic will be detoured up Highway 17 to the I-526 westbound ramp at Hungryneck Boulevard.
In the event of inclement weather, officials say the closure will be delayed to the following weather-permitting night.
Copyright 2012 WCSC. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Mt. Pleasant
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Eastbound traffic on I-26 moving again following accident in N. Charleston
- Crews clear overturned truck in North Charleston
- Second show added for Dave Chappelle at the PAC
- Police: Fugitive attempting to leave area captured at Charleston airport
- Parents, community call for end to violence following fatal shooting