Crews to close I-526 entrance ramp on Hwy 17 in Mt. Pleasant | News
MT. PLEASANT, SC (WCSC)- Charleston County Government officials have announced a new Interstate 526 ramp closure in Mt. Pleasant on Highway 17 North effective at midnight tonight.
Officials say construction crews will work on the westbound I-526 ramp, located just past Bowman Road, from 12 a.m. to 4 a.m. Saturday.
Traffic will be detoured up Highway 17 to the I-526 westbound ramp at Hungryneck Boulevard.
In the event of inclement weather, officials say the closure will be delayed to the following weather-permitting night.
Copyright 2012 WCSC. All rights reserved.
Top Mt. Pleasant Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mike Perkis named unofficial winner of Sullivan's Island mayoral race
- IOP business owner says his car is not a billboard, city's attorney will review ordinance
- Trio facing federal charges in murder-for-hire plot
- John Corbett Band hits The Windjammer stage tonight
- John Corbett to rock The Windjammer Saturday