Spurrier, Martin, and Staley in Charleston for USC Fan Fest | News
CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC)- Three University of South Carolina coaches will be in Charleston Tuesday to meet with fans and talk about their teams.
Head Football Coach Steve Spurrier, Men's Basketball Coach Frank Martin, and Women's Basketball Coach Dawn Staley are all scheduled to take part in USC Fan Fest. The coaches will appear at Mt. Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park at 5:30 p.m.
In addition to speaking with fans about their teams, the event will also feature live music, inflatables for kids, a dress-up station, and photo opportunities with trophies and Sir Big Spur.
Cocky and the Gamecock cheerleaders will also be in attendance.
The Ronald McDonald House on Gadsden St. in downtown Charleston will also host a Fan Fest event from 3 to 5 p.m. Members of the athletics department will build a mini car wash for kids to play in.
Copyright 2013 WCSC. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Mt. Pleasant
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Second show added for Dave Chappelle at the PAC
- Police: Fugitive attempting to leave area captured at Charleston airport
- Parents, community call for end to violence following fatal shooting
- Couple behind bars after meth lab discovered at N. Charleston home
- Suspect sought after woman forced to withdraw money at gunpoint