Hungryneck Blvd. to undergo nighttime lane closures | News
MT. PLEASANT, SC (WCSC)- Westbound lanes on the new bridge over Highway 17 from Hungryneck Boulevard to I-526 will undergo nighttime lane closures this week as crews work to improve driving conditions.
The lane closures will take place Wednesday, May 22 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. and again on Thursday, May 23 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. Friday. During this time crews will be improving asphalt along the bridge.
Officials say traffic on Hungryneck Blvd. will be detoured right onto Venning Road and then left onto Hwy. 17, and then right onto the I-526 westbound ramp.
Copyright 2013 WCSC.
All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Mt. Pleasant
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Eastbound traffic on I-26 moving again following accident in N. Charleston
- Crews clear overturned truck in North Charleston
- Second show added for Dave Chappelle at the PAC
- Police: Fugitive attempting to leave area captured at Charleston airport
- Parents, community call for end to violence following fatal shooting