Two new restaurants coming to Towne Centre | Restaurants
MOUNT PLEASANT (WCSC) - Mount Pleasant Towne Centre will welcome two new restaurants and say goodbye to another in the coming months.
On The Border Mexican Grill has called 1875 U.S. Highway 17 its home since 1990, but it will be closing by the end of March, according to Towne Centre spokeswoman Kristi Tolley.
Tolley said the Mexican spot will be replaced by Massachusetts-based Burton's Grill. The new $6300 square-foot restaurant is expected to open in August after renovations, according to Tolley.
And a new pizza joint, Grimaldi's Pizzeria, is expected to open in late spring in the building at 1244 Belk Drive. Tolley says that space has been vacant since Benito's Brick Oven Pizza left in August 2010.
The interior of the pizzeria will be renovated and a job fair will be held closer to the opening date, Tolley said.
Copyright WCSC 2012. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Mt. Pleasant
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Second show added for Dave Chappelle at the PAC
- Police: Fugitive attempting to leave area captured at Charleston airport
- Parents, community call for end to violence following fatal shooting
- Couple behind bars after meth lab discovered at N. Charleston home
- Suspect sought after woman forced to withdraw money at gunpoint