Chilly Thursday with temps reaching to upper 60s | Weather
Live 5 Meteorologist Justin Lock has your chilly Thursday forecast:
It is feeling more like December across the Lowcountry as cold dry air settles in and looks to stick around through the weekend.
Today, look for wall to wall sunshine with highs well below normal in the mid/upper 60s inland and low/mid 60s on the coastline. Wind will be much less today 5-10 mph.
Tonight, it will get cold once again under a clear sky with a low of 45 inland and low 50s on the beaches.
70s are set to return early next week.
Have a great day!
Upcoming Events near Mt. Pleasant
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Eastbound traffic on I-26 moving again following accident in N. Charleston
- Crews clear overturned truck in North Charleston
- Second show added for Dave Chappelle at the PAC
- Police: Fugitive attempting to leave area captured at Charleston airport
- Parents, community call for end to violence following fatal shooting